VERY VERY easy to make which is why I wanted to make them in the first place. Find best value and selection for your 5 HOMESPUN CLOTH PATCHWORK CHRISTMAS BALL ORNAMENTS search on eBay. My name is Christine, and I just love to make these quilt ball ornaments. This quilted ball ornament is made from a foam ball and scraps of various holiday fabric. There are days I climb up on purpose – looking for a different view or a higher perspective. Welcome to the Handmade Holiday Series featuring STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam. How to Make a Old Fashioned Christmas Ornament out of Fabric and Styrofoam balls.
Fabric Ball Ornaments
- Ornament 1: Fabric-wrapped Styrofoam balls Step 1: Cut fabric Cut (or rip) squares of fabric, about 14" to 16" for a 4" ball, or 10" to 12" for a 2-3/4" ball.
- Collectibles for sale Two Splendid Christmas Ornaments Handmade Ball Fabric Folding Art! Christmas ornaments balls quilted fabric folding handmade ornament like quilting.
- Styrofoam balls come in a variety of sizes and make an appropriate base for do-it-yourself Christmas ornaments.
- a 3″ smooth styrofoam ball; fabric – I used a natural muslin fabric for one of my ornaments, and a linen for the other.
- Several years ago, I learned a very easy and enjoyable method for creating lovely and special Christmas ornaments.
- CG Sparks Handcrafted Recycled Glass Icicle Ornaments – 20 pack (India) reviews.
More information about Fabric Ball Ornaments on the site: http://