Christmas fabrics, patterns, kits, fat quarter bundles and charm packs for quilting, sewing, crafts and home decor. Instructions: 1. Print out the star patterns and create permanent templates by following this tutorial. I used the folded fabric flower (after making some size adjustments) for this pumpkin and sunflower ornaments. Christmas Sewing Craft – Fabric Gingerbread Ornament. Patterns may be printed out for personal use or for classroom use only. These fabric ornaments are fast, easy and cute as can be. While they may not be the *most Thanks for the pattern. Series 1 Free Holiday Ornament patterns will be devoted to our fur-kids.
Fabric Ornament Patterns
- By: Tina Wick for Greenpurse Print pattern.
- Make Christmas Cardinal and Dove Ornaments A formal look is Download and use the pattern above to cut out two birds cardinal, cut two face triangles from the print fabric.
- Click here for a PDF to print out the instructions.
- NOTE: This PDF file requires a RECENT version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for FREE at Adobe.
- Use bits of fabric, empty thread spools, styrofoam shapes, buttons, beads, and other odds and ends for super quick and easy ornaments.
- Whew! This tutorial was a long time in the making and now it is in the Etsy shop! I have been making quilted fabric ball ornaments for at least 20 years.
More information about Fabric Ornament Patterns on the site: http://images.crestock.com