I hope you enjoy the quick and easy ornaments I cobbled up for Christmas. These clay Christmas ornaments are a great way to introduce kids to pottery while allowing them to develop their artistic side. Celebrate the Christmas in 2011 & Shop Polymer Clay ornaments. Create a polymer clay angel ornament to add a homemade touch to your next Christmas tree. This angels holds red and white candy canes for a bit of holiday color. Clay Christmas ornaments look great on indoor and outdoor Christmas trees. This video tutorial shows how to make ornaments out of polymer clay.
Make Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Making homemade Christmas ornaments is easy and fun. To create Santa clay ornaments, simply follow the instructions below.
- For the perfect Christmas craft for kids, use polymer clay to sculpt Christmas ornament crafts.
- Make stars, braided wreaths and more for this kids Christmas craft.
- asked for some tips for making the 7-hr paper mache bluebirds into Christmas tree ornaments.
- tablespoons of paper mache clay for each bird.
- The video demonstrates how to easily prune ornamental grasses in the winter.
More information about Make Clay Christmas Ornaments on the site: http://www.clippergirl.com