Enjoy the sights of Los Angeles and Hollywood and more. The Tournament of Roses Parade also known as "America's New Year Celebration" is held every year since 1890 in Pasadena, Calif. With 30 years of Rose Parade viewing under her belt, Laura Monteros knows the ropes when it comes to the Tournament of Roses. For well over 100 years, the Tournament of Roses has been a New Year's Day tradition in Pasadena. The Rose Bowl Parade is on TV, but to be there is even more exciting. A standout in gardens in both Northern and Southern California The year we discovered Tournament of Roses was a low rainfall year in California. Tournament of Roses Parade: Watch full length episodes & video clips.
Tornament Of Roses
- Pasadena Star-News and Pasadena's Rose Magazine hosts the 3rd Annual Jewels of Pasadena Women of Distinction Gala, April 19, 2012.
- The 123rd Rose Parade presented by Honda themed “Just Imagine” will be held on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. (PST).
- The Tournament of Roses, more popularly known as The Rose Parade, is included in America’s traditional New Year celebrations.
- KTLA) — The Royal Court for the 2012 Tournament of Roses Parade was announced Monday in Pasadena.
- Pasadena Tournament of Roses Official Tour 2012.
- SCA Shire of Danescombe tourney for youyr inspiration.
More information about Tornament Of Roses on the site: http://4.bp.blogspot.com